Need to run a mini session or workshop? You are in the right place. Session was designed and built from the ground up to streamline the way you create, book and manage mini sessions.
To create a new session, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Sessions page
- Click Create New Session
- click the Create Mini Session button
- Next, title your new session (Note: This title will be visible to your clients during booking, so keep it professional.)
Next, let’s go ahead and fill some of the details out for your new session.
- Click Add Session Details button
- Fill in the session description, deliverables, add a contract, questionnaire, session fee, and an image.
- Click Save
Next, let’s pick the date for your session and the available time spots.
- Click Add Date & Time
- Choose your date
- Pick how many available time spots you need
- Pick a start time, the session duration, and a gap
- Fill in the shoot location if available
Way to go! You are now ready to preview the session the way your clients will see it. Navigate to the top of your session page and click the Client View button. This will open up a new browser tab and take you to the booking website for this specific session. Every session you build will have its own booking website, neat huh?
Sharing your sessions
Once you are happy with the way everything looks, return to your session page (previous browser tab). You are now ready to share it with the world. Navigate to the top of the session page and click Share.
You can now copy your unique URL to this session and share it on social media, post it on your website etc.