Single client sessions are for portraits, newborn, lifestyle, senior, maternity and more.
To create a new single session, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Sessions page
- Click Create New Session
- click the Create Single Session button
- Next, title your new session (Note: This title will be visible to your clients during booking, so keep it professional.)
- You can Start with a template, or create an empty session
- Pick a date for the session. If you don't have a date, no worries - fill it out later.
- Click the Create button
Next, let’s go ahead and fill some of the details out for your new session.
- Click Add Session Details button
- Fill in the session description, deliverables, add a contract, questionnaire, session fee, and an image.
- Click Save
Next, let’s pick the date for your session and the available time spots.
- Click Add Date & Time
- Choose your date
- Pick a start time and the session duration
- Fill in the shoot location (optional)
- Click the Save button
Way to go! You are now ready to preview the session the way your client will see it. Navigate to the top of your session page and click the Client View button. This will open up a new browser tab and take you to the booking website for this specific session. Every session you build will have its own booking website, neat huh?
Sharing your sessions
Once you are happy with the way everything looks, return to your session page (previous browser tab). You are now ready to share it with your client. Navigate to the top of the session page and click Share.
You can now copy your unique URL to this session and share it with your client.